Expert nursery & pre-school childcare
We have a dedicated and professional team who provide the highest standards of childcare. All staff are educated to at least NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Childcare and our Manager has a Degree in Early Years with Professional status.
Our continued program of staff development and training ensures that each member of our staff understands the latest standards and approaches in childcare best practice including paediatric first aid and safeguarding. With a dedicated Management Team, our nursery and pre-school is run to the highest of standards to ensure your child is looked after in a professional and caring environment.
What’s more, every staff member is appointed as a Key Person with a specific group of children, which means they will work closely with your child during their time at the nursery and pre-school.
Acting as the primary link between you and your child, our Key Persons will:
- keep records of your child’s developmental progress, adding observations to records and analysing information, which we will share with you.
- plan group times and individual experiences for your child reflecting their interests.
- write reports for parents and colleagues, and tailored education plans for your child, incorporating any special needs.
- communicate seamlessly with parents on a daily basis in person and through diaries, and with colleagues and other professionals, as required.
- organise a back-up Key Person who is known to both you as a parent and your child.
We value input from parents and carers alike, and we’re always open to suggestions on how we can improve the quality of care we provide.